ClassicalU Director Jesse Hake speaks with Christine Perrin about her most recent lecture and her research interests, which include participatory reading and other practices in the literature classroom as well as educating the poetic imagination and the nature and recovery of a musical education. Professor Perrin is currently recording a lecture for a forthcoming course with ClassicalU.com called “Women in the Tradition” and has an existing course called “The Art of Poetry“.
Episode 02: Interview with Christine Perrin
April 19, 2023 Jesse Hake ClassicalU Podcast 53 minutes 0 Comments
- April McBride on Episode 16: Classical Education and Christian Nationalism
- Eric Aluvisia on Episode 02: What Does Athens Have to Do with Africa?
- Rebecca on Episode 05: The Sacred Synthesis
- Julie Pederson on Episode 02: What Does Athens Have to Do with Africa?
- Jesse Hake on Episode 07: Interview with Dr. Zena Hitz